In this article, I will be talking about how to measure Video Ads Campaigns. In this article, I will be covering the following:
1. Setting Metrics for Success
2. Reporting for Display Campaigns
3. Reporting for Video Campaigns
4. Reporting with Google Analytics
5. Optimizing Campaigns
Add a thumbnail to your video by following the below steps:
1. Sign into YouTube.
2. Go to Creator Studio > Video Manager.
3. Next to the video, click Edit.
4. On the right of the preview screen, choose a thumbnail.
5. Click Save changes.
You will need to verify your account to upload custom thumbnails – verification proves to the system there is a legitimate user behind the channel and not spam.
To drive further engagement, you can add YouTube Cards to your videos. With these, you can add a link to click through to:
- Your website
- Videos on your YouTube channel
- Playlists on your YouTube channel
- Your YouTube Channel
When creating your YouTube content, it’s important to know the “ABCDs of effective creative” for video:
A: Attract attention from the start
B: Brand naturally and meaningfully
C: Connect with the viewer through emotion and storytelling
D: Direct the user clearly to what you want them to do next
There are a number of tools available in the Creator Studio to manage your video content:
- Dashboard: Check for notifications and alerts
- Video Manager: Organize and update videos from one place
- Community: Review and respond to comments, view private messages, see videos where you have been credited
- Channel: Adjust channel settings
- Analytics: Review channel performance
- Create: Create new videos using the audio library and video editor
You can customize and manage your YouTube channel by clicking ‘My channel’ in the top right corner, ‘Customize Channel’, ‘About’. Click the “Settings” icon by the subscribers’ button for Advanced options. Here you can add:
- Channel Name & Description
- Channel Art
- Channel Icon
- Channel Trailer
- Featured Channels
It’s really beneficial to correctly set up and continually manage your YouTube channel. This ensures continued discoverability of your channel and its content on the platform and keeps your presence on YouTube consistent with your wider online, and offline, presence.
Within the Creator Studio, you can view a number of reports in the Analytics tab to analyze your video’s performance. YouTube analytics reports can help you maximize revenue and retention.
1. Earnings reports: includes estimated earnings and ad performance reports. These reports show your estimated earnings and total views for your channel. You can also see which ad formats had the most impact on driving revenue.
2. Watch-time reports: includes watch time, views, traffic sources, and audience retention reports. Audience retention reports display the views of every moment of your video as a percentage of views, helping you find the right mix of elements like video style, length, promotion, and more. Traffic sources reports show the various YouTube features and external sites through which the viewer found your content.
3. Engagement reports: includes subscribers, likes and dislikes, comments and sharing as well as cards and annotations reports. They are a great way to understand your audience’s interest.
This would be of most importance to content creators who rely on the organic success of their videos and are at the receiving end of YouTube advertising activity in that they are producing the content advertising appears amongst. You can also Get Free YouTube Subscribers by visiting YTBPals.
Do you enjoy this article, add Our Posts to your Reading List.
PS: I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you could drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Fact Check Policy
CRMNuggets is committed to fact-checking in a fair, transparent and non-partisan manner. Therefore, if you’ve found an error in any of our reports, be it factual, editorial, or an outdated post, please contact us to tell us about it.
Follow Us on Twitter. Click Here.
Many Crypto. One place. Use Roqqu
Hi, I now use RavenBank to send, receive and save money. I also pay my bills with ease, you should try it out too
To create well-reached contents that will increase the intellectual prowess of our readers.
To become a reference point in the blogging space by the year 2030. We want to be among the first 30 blogs in Nigeria.
Official Social Media Pages for crmnuggets.com
Join Our Telegram Channel: CRMNUGGETS