How To Use Windows Easy Transfer
In my previous article, I have talked about some of the facts that you need to know about computer network security generally. In this article, I want to throw more light on how to fo Window Easy Transfer on Windows Operating System. Follow me as we will look at that together in this article.
Windows Easy Transfer helps the user to transfer personal files, emails, data, files, media and all other applications from one computer to another computer. You have to know that this method cannot be used to transfer program applications. You should also note that you cannot find this feature on Windows 10 Operating Systems.
This platform provides a number of ways for users to connect two computers to transfer the data. These include:
- Easy Transfer Cable. This is a special USB cable designed to work with Windows Vista and Windows Easy Transfer.
- If the user already has a wired or wireless network, this is a great way to transfer all of the data.
- It can copy the data to a removable hard disk and then copy data from that disk to a new computer.
- It can use a computer’s CD or DVD burner to transfer the user’s data.
- Users accounts
- Files and folders
- Program data files and settings
- Email messages, settings and contacts
- Photo, music and videos
- Windows Settings and Internet settings
PS: If you would like to have an online course on any of the courses that you found on this blog, I will be glad to do that on an individual and corporate level, I will be very glad to do that I have trained several individuals and groups and they are doing well in their various fields of endeavour. Some of those that I have trained includes staffs of Dangote Refinery, FCMB, Zenith Bank, New Horizons Nigeria among others. Please come on Whatsapp and let’s talk about your training. You can reach me on Whatsapp HERE. Please note that I will be using Microsoft Team to facilitate the training.
I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Fact Check Policy
CRMNIGERIA is committed to fact-checking in a fair, transparent and non-partisan manner. Therefore, if you’ve found an error in any of our reports, be it factual, editorial, or an outdated post, please contact us to tell us about it.