There are two types of accounts that can be added to a device running Windows 8.1: a Microsoft account and a local account. In this
project, you will add both types of accounts to a device.
Steps for Completion:
1. On a device running Windows 8.1, hover
your mouse to the top-right corner of the
screen. The Charms bar will appear.
2. Click the Settings button.
3. Click Change PC Settings.
4. Click Accounts. You will see your
account information on the screen.
5. On the left side of the screen, click Other.
accounts 6. Click . You will see a
screen similar to the screen on the right:
7. Click in the Email address text box and type an email address that belongs to a registered Microsoft account.
8. Click the Next button.
9. Click the Finish button. You should be returned to the Manage other accounts screen.
10. To add a local account to the device, click Add an account.
11. At the bottom of the How will this person sign in screen, click the Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended) link .
12. Click the Local account button.
Required Materials: Windows 8.1 with administrative privileges so that accounts can be created and a Microsoft account
1.0 Understanding Device Configurations
1.2 Configure Desktop Settings
1.2.b Configure Profiles
13. Fill out all four fields on the screen.
14. Click the Next button.
15. Click the Finish button. Your Manage other accounts screen should
have a Microsoft account and a local account as seen on the right:
16. Close the PC Settings screen.
Points to Remember:
• The starting point for adding both Microsoft and local accounts is in
Fact Check Policy
CRMNuggetsis committed to fact-checking in a fair, transparent, and non-partisan manner. Therefore, if you’ve found an error in any of our reports, be it factual, editorial, or an outdated post, please contact us to tell us about it.
Follow Us on Twitter.Click Here.
Many Crypto. One place. UseRoqqu
Hi, I now use RavenBank to send, receive and save money. I also pay my bills with ease,you should try it out too
To create well-reached contents that will increase the intellectual prowess of our readers.
To become a reference point in the blogging space by the year 2030. We want to be among the first 30 blogs in Nigeria.
Official Social Media Pages for crmnuggets.com
To Get Email Updates when we post new content,Click Here.