Bible Reading: Genesis 44:11- Ex. 1:1-10:2.
Devotional Songs: Page 4-10
85. O God, let the confidence of my enemies be taken away, in the name of Jesus.
86. Heavenly Father, what is not afraid to do me harm, release the death of firstborn upon it to devour it, in the name,e of Jesu.
87. Today, O God, release the terror of the death of firstborn upon everything harassing me, that I might receive my rest against my affliction, in the name of Jesus.
88. Every terror coming against me, King of terror, come against it, in the name of Jesus.
89. I release the death of firstborns against Pharaoh-like people in my life, in the name of Jesus.
90. O Lord, let the confidence of my enemies come out of them and let them come face to face with terror, in the name of Jesus.
91. The wicked shall not swallow me and my portion, in the name of Jesus.
92. Lord, disconnect my seasons from affliction , in the name of Jesus.
93. Lord, separate me from my evil roots , in the name of Jesus.
94. Lord Jesus, go through the circle of the earth and set me free, in the name of Jesus.
95. Lord, deliver me from the issues of life, in the name of Jesus.
96. Lord, break the laws of man , spirit and flesh holding me captive, in the name of Jesus.
97. Anything terrorising me, whether in my body, imagination or spirit, Lord, break it, in the name of Jesus.
98. Every contention of sin within my body, break , in the name of Jesus.
99. Lord, bring judgement against any evil tabernacle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
100. Lord, let my life be divided into new and old, and let the new take over in the name of Jesus.
101. Lord, let Your Angels go out and set my portion free , in Jesus name.
102. O God, annoint my legs and release me into movements that will change my life, in the name of Jesus.
103. O God, give me the sweet experiences that I have never had, in the name of Jesus.
104. I enter into my harvest in this season, in the name of Jesus.
105. Lord, let Your wind carry me to my place of glory , in the name of Jesus.
106. Lord, let the gate of wealth open unto me , in the name of Jesus.
107. Father, let the hand of the Lord rest upon me to tear away the covering of poverty from my life, in the name of Jesus.
108. O God, cure me of every madness , in the name of Jesus.
109. O God, arose , cut off everything that has debased me , in Jesus name.
110. O God, let something happen to me that will bring me eternal fame, in the name of Jesus.
111. O Lord, help me to find my way , in the name of Jesus.
112. I enter into the covenant of the Holy Ghost to find fulfilment for my life , in the name of Jesus.
PS: If you would like to have an online course on any of the courses that you found on this blog, I will be glad to do that on an individual and corporate level, I will be very glad to do that because I have trained several individuals and groups and they are doing well in their various fields of endeavour. Some of those that I have trained include the staff of Dangote Refinery, FCMB, Zenith Bank, and New Horizons Nigeria among others. Please come on Whatsapp and let’s talk about your training. You can reach me on Whatsapp HERE. Please note that I will be using Microsoft Team to facilitate the training.
I know you might agree with some of the points raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you can drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Fact Check Policy
CRMNIGERIA is committed to fact-checking in a fair, transparent and non-partisan manner. Therefore, if you’ve found an error in any of our reports, be it factual, editorial, or an outdated post, please contact us to tell us about it.