HOW TO TREAT DIABETES WITH STEM-CELL STC30
- 0.0.1 HOW TO TREAT DIABETES WITH STEM-CELL STC30
- 0.0.2 Stem cell therapy for Diabetes WHAT IS DIABETES?
- 0.0.3 *Type 1 Diabetes: –
- 0.0.4 *Type 2 Diabetes: –
- 0.0.5 *COMPLICATIONS Of Diabetes:-
- 0.0.6 *STEM CELL SERVICES FOR Diabetes (TYPE 1 & 2):-
- 0.0.7 *Type-1 Diabetes: – Stem Cell
- 0.0.8 *Type-2 Diabetes: – Stem Cell
- 0.0.9 Fact Check Policy
- 1 OUR MISSION
- 2 OUR VISION
Stem cell therapy for Diabetes
WHAT IS DIABETES?
Diabetes Mellitus is a group of metabolic diseases in which the body cannot regulate the amount of sugar (glucose) in the blood. People with diabetes either do not produce enough insulin (type 1 diabetes) or cannot use insulin properly (type 2 diabetes) or both (which occurs with several forms of diabetes).
There are two major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
*Type 1 Diabetes: –
The body stops producing insulin or produces too little insulin to regulate blood glucose levels because of the progressive failure of the pancreatic beta cells. It can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, teens, or young adults. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
*Type 2 Diabetes: –
Although the pancreas still secretes insulin, the body of someone with “type 2 diabetes” is partially or completely unable to use this insulin. This is sometimes referred to as insulin resistance. It makes up most of the diabetes cases. It most often occurs in adulthood, but teens and young adults are now being diagnosed with it because of high obesity rates.
*COMPLICATIONS Of Diabetes:-
Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes ultimately lead to high blood sugar levels, a condition called “Hyperglycemia”. Over a long period of time, hyperglycemia damages the retina of the eye, the blood vessels of the kidneys, the nerves, and other blood vessels.
1. Damage to the retina from diabetes (diabetic retinopathy) is a leading cause of blindness.
2. Damage to the kidneys from diabetes (diabetic nephropathy) is a leading cause of kidney failure.
3. Damage to the nerves from diabetes (diabetic neuropathy) is a leading cause of foot wounds and ulcers, which frequently lead to foot and leg amputations.
4. Damage to the nerves in the autonomic nervous system can lead to paralysis of the stomach, chronic diarrhoea, and an inability to control heart rate and blood pressure during postural changes.
5. Diabetes accelerates atherosclerosis, (the formation of fatty plaques inside the arteries), which can lead to blockages or a clot (thrombus). Such changes can then lead to heart attack, stroke, and decreased circulation in the arms and legs (peripheral vascular disease).
6. Diabetes predisposes people to elevated blood pressure, high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. These conditions both independently and together with hyperglycemia, increase the risk of heart disease, kidney.
*STEM CELL SERVICES FOR Diabetes (TYPE 1 & 2):-
Currently, available treatments (medicines, diet, insulin injection and exercise) can control blood sugar but cannot cure diabetes. Over the past several years, doctors have attempted to cure diabetes via transplanting functional insulin-producing beta-islet cells and pancreas from a donor.
However, the requirement for steroid immunosuppressant therapy to prevent rejection of the pancreatic cells increases the metabolic demand on insulin-producing cells and eventually, they may exhaust their capacity to produce insulin and also show a deleterious effect on pancreas cells and show less successful results.
Stem Cell therapy is another effective treatment for diabetes mellitus because scientists have already proved that *_( STC30) can differentiate into pancreatic beta-islet cells. Diabetes is a metabolic and autoimmune disease means our body attacks our own pancreatic cells as foreign cells so the treatment with *_(STC30)_* provides immune-regulatory properties and stops the immune attack by secreting anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10, TGF-beta and IL-1). Stem cell treatment shows good improvement in diabetes patients because STC30 stem cells have the capacity to REGENERATE the beta islets cells.
*_Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes Treatment:-
*Type-1 Diabetes: – Stem Cell
👉 Stem cells can differentiate or regenerate into pancreatic beta-islet cells so produce more insulin.
👉 Stem cell therapy also differentiates into new vascularization so it provides a good environment for beta islets cells regeneration.
👉 Stem cell provides immune-regulatory properties by secreting anti-inflammatory cytokines and stopping inflammation into the pancreas cells.
*Type-2 Diabetes: – Stem Cell
👉 Patients with type-2 diabetes have both insulin resistance and insulin deficiency so stem cells can regenerate into functional beta islets.
👉 After stem cell migration to the injured or dysfunctional area, it repair/regenerate that area so stem cell therapy reduces the resistance property of fat, liver and muscle for insulin.
Do you enjoy this article, add Our Posts to your Reading List.
PS: I know you might agree with some of the points that I have raised in this article. You might not agree with some of the issues raised. Let me know your views about the topic discussed. We will appreciate it if you could drop your comment. Thanks in anticipation.
Fact Check Policy
CRMNuggets is committed to fact-checking in a fair, transparent and non-partisan manner. Therefore, if you’ve found an error in any of our reports, be it factual, editorial, or an outdated post, please contact us to tell us about it.
Follow Us on Twitter. Click Here.
Many Crypto. One place. Use Roqqu
Hi, I now use RavenBank to send, receive and save money. I also pay my bills with ease, you should try it out too
To create well-reached contents that will increase the intellectual prowess of our readers.
To become a reference point in the blogging space by the year 2030. We want to be among the first 30 blogs in Nigeria.
Official Social Media Pages For Crmnuggets.Com
Join Our Telegram Channel: CRMNUGGETS